Being a Cake Minds student on an Accredited Cake Minds Teachers class, whether that is a virtual class or face to face, is more than just going to any sugarcraft class.
For Students we have- Exclusive exclusive student perks, Student welcome Magazine and a monthly bonus magazine. These are in addition to our Free Monthly digital magazine and our community area full of student treats, demo’s, bake alongs, interviews and general all round fun.
The founder of Cake Minds has made these videos to tell you more about Cake Minds and what we offer you as a student.
- You will need to register with us to become a student. Once you have done so, we will get in touch and arrange a zoom call to introduce herself and the classes. Please complete the registration form here.
Your teacher will contact you and arrange a zoom call to explain the classes and options, once you have agreed which class you would like to enrol in you will be send links to subscribe to your class.
Payments are made via GoCardless and will be collected by Direct Debit
Depending on what classes you choose when speaking to your teacher… you will be sent a link or email to sign up for your payments/subscription.
- Skills support is £10 per month
- Online project is £15 per month with a minimum commitment of four consecutive months.
- Skills support is £10 per month by subscription
- Online Class and Skills Support Session combined (recommended) is £25
- Face to Face Monthly Modellers is £25 per month (materials supplied, minimum commitment four consecutive months)
- Gift cards are also available.